Don't miss the most exciting day in our calendar...
- There's a wild animal show, featuring wonderful animals (we've had a real-life crocodile, Micky Meerkat) and other amazing beasts
- A farmyard with lambs, calves, rabbits and other cuddly animals to pet and enjoy
- Barbecue with delicious burgers and hot dogs courtesy of our local butcher
- A fully licensed bar with wine, beer and real ale
- Teas and other soft drinks
- Yummy cakes and ice creams
Come and get wild with us!
Admission is Free
The Dell is closed on Monday mornings until 12.30pm for the gardening club.
Become a member of Mapesbury Dell Trust. It's free. It helps to support the Dell. You get to have your say about how the Dell is run and you get advance notice of what is happening in the Dell and invitations to events. Volunteer to help with the Gardening Team, Events or Projects. Tell us what you like about the Dell, how you think we can make it better and about any concerns you have.