Mapesbury Dell has something for everyone. Come and enjoy our urban haven!
- Play area for children with the ever-popular Pirate Ship and other brilliant play equipment.
- Beautifully designed, award-winning gardens with a diverse collection of plants. Come and enjoy Jill's beloved roses!
- An educational pond full of wildlife. Children love to come and watch the frogs and learn about nature.
- Central 'bouledrome’ for community events and even a game of boules!
- Picnic tables for al-fresco dining and socialising.
- Gorgeous lawns for some peace and quiet.
- Bird feeders to attract all sorts of bird life, and informative signage to help you identify visiting species.
- A fantastic sculpture by Jim Partridge named the Buzz Tower after it became home to a colony of bees.
The Dell has been carefully designed to be wheelchair and buggy friendly.
Please note: there are no WCs in the Dell and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Thank you for respecting this!